Best Sale Ever! XTR Extreme Winter Sale!
Click HERE for more info…
Update, Fall 2019!
We are now the only small to midsize trailer company to be listed in the NADA Trailer Values website! This allows you easy financing with the company of your choice and buy with little to no down! Check out the Finance page for more info, and then contact us to start the process!
Extreme Tears Off-road XTR Teardrop
(Please note; All trailer are custom made to order. Many options and colors to choose from. Current lead time is about 6 to 8 weeks. Pick up at the manufacturers in Alabama, or shipping is available. Contact us if you would like a quote.)
Our newest model off-road teardrop trailer, the XTR, is in production now. We offer the XTR in many sizes and with a full array of options. The 5′ x 9′ size (our most popular size) weighs around 1400lbs and can easily be towed by most any vehicle! Let us build your adventure base camp today!
Every off-road XTR teardrop trailer is manufactured using;
- Full steel tube frame
- 7-ply select birch sides and floor.
- .040 aluminum top and sides
- Frame coated with black raptor bedliner coating
- Independant Torflex Axles with EZ Lube Hubs
- 1.5 inches of insulation on top, front, and rear
- Aluminum diamond plated stone guard
The XTR Weekender, comes standard with:
- Tri-fold queen size Millard mattress that folds into a seat
- Star Gazer window for watching the stars while laying in bed
- Custom made color coordinated window blinds
- Stainless steel counter top in galley
- Rear receiver tube for rack or bike rack
- Front expanded metal storage rack
- 120v shore power cord with 2 power strips
The 5‘ wide by 9‘ long by 4‘ high XTR Weekender comes in at $9,595
Most requested options include;
- Roof Rack with 400lb capacity; $200
- ARB awning (requires roof rack option); $600
- 12v Power Package; with 12v deep cycle battery, 2 LED dome lights, 3-way power outlet; $400
- A-Frame storage box; $250
- Fantastic Fan; 12v 3-speed; $295
- Teardrop Trailer AirTight Installation kit for the Climate Right CR500ACH AC/Heat/Dehumidifier (does not include unit, easily added yourself); $150
The XTR Overland model includes all of the XTR Weekender standard features plus the XTR Weekender most requested options, plus;
The Power Package; includes the 12v Power Package and the 120v shore power, plus; 50w solar power with battery tender, 1500w power inverter
The 5′ wide by 9′ long by 4′ high XTR Overland comes in at $12,975
The XTR Extreme includes all the XTR Overland standard features, plus;
- Deluxe Entertainment Package; includes 15″ TV/DVD on 360 degree rotating mount, watchable from inside or rear galley, DVD/CD/MP3/AM-FM stereo receiver, interior and exterior mounted speakers (requires deluxe cabinets)
- Deluxe Galley; includes deluxe cabinets, slide out for cooler/fridge, stainless steel sink with water pump and 10 gallon holding tank
- Deluxe Inside Cabinets
The 5′ wide by 9′ long by 4′ high XTR Extreme comes in at $16,295
Please note, the above options packages are examples and to give you an idea of pricing on a basic, a solid mid range off-road trailer, and a pretty well equipped trailer… every trailer is custom built exactly for you… you can add or subtract any options to any trailer!
Other options available for any model;
- Deluxe Headboard; includes custom cabinets with storage shelf and dual slide doors, dome light and reading lights, front wall power outlet; $400
- Slide under storage boxes; $150
- 5 gallon jerry can with mount; $100
- Matching spare tire with rim and mount; $450
- Deluxe Grill with side tables; $900
Thinking about buying an Extreme Tears Off-Road Teardrop Trailer, but want to try one before you buy? If you rent one of our teardrop trailers, and then decide to buy, we’ll take the amount you paid in rent off your purchase price… Visit Teardrop Trailer Rental for more information.
Like to see an Extreme Tears Teardrop in Action!!!???
We pulled an Extreme XTR thru an extreme rock course at a Jeep Expo… just a standard trailer, no extra suspension, just the standard 2 inch ball, no extra lift, etc… and posted some videos here; http://offroadteardrops.com/